4pp DL - Silk / Matt (4pp DL (Half Fold to DL))
Business Brochures and Booklets
Brochure, booklet, leaflet, pamphlet - all are means of information outlet.
- Starting a $92.99 for 100
- Full page brochure
- Printed on text stock
- Choice of different paper and card stock
- Glossy and matt finish
Turnaround time can sometimes become confusing.
Here are some helpful tips that would help you understand Turnaround Time better:
- Turnaround Time is the time that takes us to print your item and make it ready for pickup or shipping.
- Shipping time is NOT included in Turnaround Time.
- If you fully pay for your order and upload your files before 12 PM AEST, the Turnaround Time starts the next business day. For orders completed after 12 PM AEST, Turnaround Time starts on the second business day.
- Once you fully pay for your order, your Turnaround starts based on the above guideline.
- Weekends and national holidays are excluded from Turnaround Time.
Example: 3 Business Days
COMPLETE order before 12PM
Ready for Shipping or Local Pickup (by 6PM)
Absolutely. At the end of the day we are commercial printers at heart and as such can product just about anything you're looking for.
If you can't find a suitable product online drop us an email with a brief and we'll be in touch.
The type of paper used for difference purposes is expressed in weight. In the countries following the European system, it is grammes per square metre (gsm or g/m2 or simply g) and in the US system it is Pound (lb).
The paper used for writing/printing (letterheads and such stationery) is generally between 60 to 120 gsm (20 to 70 lb) and is called the paper or text stock. Anything heavier than this is considered the card stock, i.e. the paper used for business cards, postcards, greeting cards, etc.
Coated papers are available in two finishes – glossy (shiny and smooth) and matt (flat and lusterless). Coated glossy papers reflect the light evenly so they are suitable for almost all types of printing jobs. Glossy papers have a good ink holdout, which is important for creating sharp, bright images.
300 dpi (dots per inch) is the best resolution of the output PDF file however depending on the size of the image, you can print at 144dpi without too much noticeable deterioration.
The prices we display on the website exclude GST which will be automatically addded to the cart upon checkout